Goshen Global Vision is a Service Provider for a skills training project with SNV Netherlands Development Organisation Ghana with funding from the European Union (“Donor”) for the implementation of the “Boosting Green Employment and Enterprise Opportunities in Ghana (GrEEn) project.
Location of Services
Goshen Global vision is implementing this project in the Western Region of Ghana with focus in Ahanta West District.
Sectors: Agriculture; Energy; Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
Primary target groups: youth (60-80% of the total target group) and women (40-60%) as potential migrants and voluntary returning migrants (5-10%)
GOSHEN GLOBAL will be responsible for delivering the following:
- conduct awareness raising for the recruitment of service recipients
- conduct screening and selection of service recipients in close collaboration with GrEEn staff based in Takoradi.
- conduct training of service recipients using the adapted OYE approach, curriculum, materials and tools
- conduct baseline data collection, quality assurance and evaluation of trainings and services provided
- support follow-up assessments of trainees after graduation
- document lessons, success stories using GrEEn approved templates in line with EU guidelines on data protection/confidentiality clauses
- participate in GrEEn’s quarterly and annual learning activities and events upon request; share lessons/experiences with other service providers, partners and GrEEn
- provide coaching/mentoring support services to service recipients during o weekly peer to peer exchange and networking
- pitching towards business plan competition
- on-the- job technical trainings/internships
- identify and build strong relationships (including signing of MoUs) with private and public institutions for job placements/internships; facilitate internships and job placements and regularly collect feedback from employers and interns
• work closely with service recipients to improve access to finance (including ensuring adequate financial literacy and facilitate access to financial institutions among them)
• work closely with the GrEEn team at the regional levels to facilitate linkages with markets, public and private sector institutions, networks/platforms, trade associations and other relevant organisations to enhance the capacity of service recipients for employment or to scale as entrepreneurs
• work closely with the GrEEn team at the regional levels to organise quarterly job fairs